Sinead offers many courses and talks throughout the year. All upcoming and past events will be listed here. For any more information just email email@example.com with any questions.
Blog Like a Pro
Do you dream of having your own blog, but you’re not sure where to start? Are you trying to build an online brand that you can share with the world, but don’t know what to do? This 4-week free blogging course will get you blogging and show you how to grow your social media presence. By the end of the course, you will have a published blog with content and a social media strategy to help grow your audience.
Over the course of 4 weeks, we will cover the following topics:
• Why start a blog?
• What should your blog be about?
• Who is your audience?
• Picking a blogging platform
• Choosing a domain name
• Setting up a blog
• Choosing a template/theme
• Creating a great About Page
• Coming up with topics to write about
• Having an editorial content calendar
• How to write a blog post that people will want to read
• Writing engaging headlines
• How to publish a blog post
• Promoting your blog on social media
• Which social media platforms should you concentrate on?
• What tools and apps should you use to blog
Who is this course for?
• You have an interest in learning basic blogging skills and already have a working knowledge of using a computer.
• You are already familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, but are unsure how to use them for your blog.
• Ideally, you’d like to turn this blog into a monetizing venture or use it as a personal branding opportunity.
Benefits of the course
• You will have an instructor that will guide you through the entire process of setting up a WordPress blog and social media platforms with the help of step by step tutorials.
• You will have 24/7 access to your instructor through a private Facebook Group to ask questions that you have between classes.
• You will be provided with an actionable workbook that will help you through the lessons of the course.
This free course is brought to you by SineadSocial in conjunction with South Dublin County Council. The class starts on Tuesday 3rd October at 6:30 pm and runs for four weeks each Tuesday evening. Each lesson lasts for one and a half hours. The classes are held in Ballyroan Library, Rathfarnham, which is easily accessed by the 15b bus.Computers will be available for class participants, or participants can bring their own laptops.
Sinead Noonan is the owner of SineadSocial, a website that helps part-time bloggers develop systems to enable them to become full-time influencers. Sinead created her first blog back in 2009 and has had blogs on a variety of subjects over the years. She has also been a contributor to a number of blogs, including GirlCrew, Spiderworking, and the Royal Irish Academy.
Sinead understands that you’re the content creator, the designer, editor, social media manager and PR person all rolled into one when you become a blogger. It’s her passion to guide you through the blogging process and help you create the blog you’ve always dreamed of.
Get your free gift to find the best blogging tools!
Become the ultimate blogger! Find out the 30 tools you need to know with this free gift and subscribe to my newsletter for all the best tips for blogging by email.